Today, we’re in for a BIG splurge! I made this for a brunch (you can serve it as appetizer though) it’s quick, super easy and divinely delicious!
– Brie cheese (8 oz round)
– 1 onion, thinly sliced
– 2 Tbsp. of Butter (yeah I know…)
– 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
– 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
– 2 Tbsp white vinegar
– 1/4 cup salted cashews, unequally chopped
- Place the Brie in greased baking pan and cook at 350°F for 10-12 minutes. Set aside (Don’t worry it’ll stay very soft and warm for a long time)
- Sauté onion in butter, then add the brown sugar and vinegar. Heat until it begins to caramelize, about 5 minutes. Pour over Brie and sprinkle with cashews.
Now, this is not meant to be eaten by one person (although it will be tempting – Yes, it’s that good!) so share it with your friends over a nice bottle of red, and use this as an opportunity to start your own little weekly tradition!